- 150 g ( 0.33 lbs ) Shredded beef
- ¼ White Onion
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Soy sauce
- ½ Tbsp Mirin ( Japanese sweet cooking wine )
- 1Tbsp Sake ( Japanese cooking wine )
1. Toast two slices of bread
2. Cut the onion into julienne strips and soak them in water for two minutes
3. Heat up the pan, pour in the vegetable oil and stir fry the beef.
4. When the beef color changes, add in the curry powder, salt, soy sauce, mirin and sake quickly
5. Using a round-shaped cookie cutter, cut the toast into several small circular shape
6. Arrange the beef on top of the circular toast and top it with the onion.
7. Garnish the dish with some curry powder on top.
Share this recipe : Tweet