Ingredients:1 c. butter, melted
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. pourable brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/4 c. flour, unsifted
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
11.5 oz. pkg. milk chocolate chips
1. Mix the cream butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth in large bowl.
2. Add eggs into mixture and combine flour, baking soda and salt and add to creamed mixture.
3. Fold in chocolate chips and let it sit for five minutes.
4. Drop by tablespoon onto an ungreased sheets.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for about 8-10 minutes. Cool slightly before removing.