I had been making this dish for several times. It's a really simple dish and I would like to share the recipe here.
(This measurement makes about 1/2 cup)
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup light soy sauce
2 tablespoon sake
1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
Note : The sauce measurement depends on how many package of bacon and enoki mushroom being used. If you happen to have an excess sauce after making this dish, you can refrigerate it and reuse it as teriyaki sauce.
1. Cut one slice of bacon into three small slices. Put some enoki mushroom in each slice and wrap it.
2. Put all the bacon wrapped enoki into an oven tray
3. Preheat the oven for 300C
3. Put all the sauce ingredients into a pan and heat it until it boils.
4. Gently pour the sauce onto the bacon wrapped enoki.
5. Baked for about 15 minutes.
6. Garnish with radish sprouts